For me it’s not enough to build an attractive website for visitors to look at and admire. What I want to create is a purposeful interactive resource which visitors can get involved with and contribute ideas to. So if you have any thoughts and ideas that you want to share with us please don’t hesitate to send them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you want to submit a guest post to my blog there a few common sense guidelines to follow:
- Please ensure it is on topic. This website is about business and finance so your contribution should be on this subject
- Keep it concise – there are no hard rules about post length but it should be long enough to inform yet short enough to retain the reader’s interest
- Keep it friendly. This is a family resource so please ensure that nothing of a profane or contentious nature is included
- No spam. A discreet and relevant link from your business and finance guest post back to your own website is perfectly fine but excessive or irrelevant links will be removed
The Benefits of Contributing to My Blog
When you write for my website you and your business will benefit in a number of ways. For starters your article will be credited in your name (unless you request otherwise) and as such you will be promoting your corporate identity. As already stated above you will be able to include a discreet link back to your own site which will both generate niche traffic from other visitors and increase your site’s authority with the search engines. On top of this your views and thoughts will reach a wider audience, hopefully generating feedback as well as some reflected interest in your own service or product. It’s easy to arrange, all you need to do is send the article to me and I’ll do the rest, publishing it unedited and unabridged (save for any typos) just so long as it is relevant and useful.
In terms of appropriate content, I accept contributions on all of the following topics:
- Online Marketing
- Small Business
- Personal Finance
- Making Money
- Real Estate
- Stock Trading
- The Web
As you will appreciate this allows for a fairly broad range of subjects, however if you are unsure whether the article you intend to contribute to my blog falls within any of these categories please drop me a line and I will take a look.
Some Suggested Titles for Guest Posts
I will be happy to receive articles for possible publication on any of the topics itemized above, however for your convenience here are a few suggested titles that you may wish to consider:
- Some Sound Advice on Managing Personal and Corporate Debt
- Tips for Finding the Best Insurance Provider
- Some Dos and Don’ts of Personal Finance Management
- 6 Tips for Building Your Start-Up Business
- The Secrets Behind Every Successful Online Marketing Campaign
- 5 Things to Consider Before Trading in Stocks
- The 7 Best Website Providers for New Businesses
- Securing Finance for Your New Small Enterprise
The options are more or less infinite but remember that having a relevant and catchy title makes the difference between your article being read – and responded to – and having it passed over. So when you write and publish your post here give some time and thought to the heading that you intend to use.
Some Final Thoughts on Writing and Publishing Your Article
Once you have decided on your subject and title, consider all the points you wish to include and what you feel the ideal article length should be to retain interest whilst incorporating everything you wish to say. Once it is written, make sure it is proofread and then send it to me once you are happy with it. Remember to include any links back to your site and to let me know whether or not you wish your by-line to be used. Then either send it by e-mail to email@example.com, or kindly use the contact form below.