Five Reasons to Visit Colorado
Posted in Lifestyle on January 9th, 2020
Colorado, in the heart of North America, has a plethora of beneficial reasons to visit and there is so much to offer, for both tourists and home buyers. It’s a wonderful state to see, with cold crisp snowy winters and warm bright summers, there is a great business city scene in Denver as well as more residential and urban areas such as Durango and Aspen, which are great for those who enjoy being outdoors and perhaps enjoy winter sports.
So why exactly is it such a great state?
- The great outdoors -Colorado is just full of beautiful scenery, from mountain ranges, to luscious forests and national parks, it is such a dream for those who enjoy being outdoors. The nature around Colorado is often unspoilt and some of the most beautiful are of course The Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve, which is impressive and majestic. Black Canyon and Gunnison National Park are perfect for visitors and families alike.
- It’s full of culture – if you’re looking to raise a family, then Colorado could be perfect. Durango real estate is booming and the area in general is fantastic for location. The main cities are full of art and there are plenty of things to do including some incredibly universities such as University of Denver, Regis University, University of Boulder and Colorado State University.
- It’s very musical – it may not be something you’d associate with Colorado but the music scene in the state is brilliant! There is a huge music scenes with plenty of great live music venues and Boulder and Denver often are the most popular; with plenty of places to see live music. You can look at their calendar online to see who is playing but you will find jazz, dance and pop, there is something for everyone.
- The food and drink is great too – there is so much to eat and drink in Colorado and it is home to some of the best food across the country. Alcohol is a famous outlet for the state, and there are plenty of wineries and distilleries to be found, and lots of fermented grape juice and locally made alcohol. They have some fabulous local cocktails and there are currently over 200 craft breweries, many of which produce tasty beer and of course there are the famous Beer festivals that happen over summer!
- Sports fans will love it – sport is a huge thing in Colorado and there are many sports that you can see live. It is home to some of the best professional teams which include: the Colorado Rockies and Denver Broncos, Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche, Denver Outlaws and the Colorado Mammoth and Colorado Rapids. There are also plenty of outdoor sports during winter and summer to either be a spectator of or get involved with.
In addition to all of the above, it’s full of beautiful homes, winding country roads, great restaurants and bars. The night life is great, it has plenty of work and would make a great place to live or to visit, any time of the year!